We are finally back at Posada Doña Urraca and we would like to tell you about the safety and hygiene measures we have in place so that you can stay in our establishment in the safest possible way.
The measures are as follows:
The capacity of our reception is limited to a maximum of 2 clients plus the receptionist. In addition, in the event that, at any given moment, the separation cannot be maintained, all our employees are protected with masks.
- Hydroalcoholic solutions are available at various points in the establishment for the correct disinfection of hands when required. We also take the temperature at the reception of all our customers.
- We disinfect, after each use, the POS for card payments, which we encourage to keep contact to a minimum.
- All room keys are deposited in a container for disinfection after the end of the stay or after each use if they are deposited at reception.
- At the entrance of the Pousada all our guests can disinfect their shoes thanks to the disinfectant carpet that we have acquired and that is renewed every few days.
- In the rooms we have reduced the decoration to a minimum and both the blankets and pillows that are in the wardrobes for your use are protected in plastic bags. In addition, all the elements of the room are cleaned and disinfected every day.
- The lift has a maximum capacity of 2 people and may not be shared by people from different family units unless they are wearing masks.
- The communal toilets are equipped with hand dryers, paper towels, soap and hydroalcoholic solution. In addition, our litter bins are non-manually operated.
- Of course, we have increased the cleanliness of all rooms and common areas with bleach-based disinfectant solutions, as well as continuously ventilating the entire accommodation.
- The entire Posada Doña Urraca is disinfected with misting techniques, a process that is carried out in the rooms after each use and in the common areas three times a day.
In the restaurant area we have reduced its capacity to 40% of its maximum capacity. Of course, our waiters will attend to you with masks and gloves and to avoid contact as much as possible, we have reduced the decoration to a minimum and eliminated elements of common use (cruets, salt shakers, oil cruets, drink machines, sugar bowls).
In addition, you can download our menu via QR code or consult it in our usual, correctly disinfected method.
So we are waiting for you. Do not hesitate to come and stay at Posada Doña Urraca and if you need any clarification we will be happy to assist you in any of our phones 980 613 473 / 679 995 602.